• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Pansies are such happy little bright colored flowers! :wub:

Yes they are!!! I have some in the back yard that three weeks ago were covered in a foot of snow and a week later they were blooming their little hearts out. Love 'em!
 
Dunno. Once I saw a copperhead right outside the garage. I ran over it with my car about 20 times. A few hours later it was gone. :eek: I found it at the street, being eaten by ants.
 
dontcha hate it when people keep sending drinks your way?! i do.:lie: especially on a schew night.
 
Last edited:
OMG! Dennis and I are watching the two biggest boobs ever on 11Alive news right now. The woman is thin, yet they are the size of basketballs. They extend from her collarbones to her belt.:yikes:

She also has an undergraduate degree in aerospace engineering and a masters degree in meteorology. Very pretty and smart woman.
 
I love nature and all critters, but am about to go postal on some rodents digging up my flowers. Can they be trained? Shoot one and then in their crazy clicking rodent language we'll hear, "Don't go over there, that crazy girl will shoot you in the ass."

Since I taught Cowboy to love critters, he just sits and stares at them. Sweet Pea shares her food with them.......ARGH!


Oh, and I really enjoy Ritz Crackers!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top