• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
which thread am i in again? :idontno:

random: a bottle of mustard exploded in my face last night. :shock:

:eek: I bet yellow is not a good color for you either. Sorry honey.
 
Y'all are funny and I'm glad thoughts have resurfaced. Stand back. I overslept this morning by accident. Just about discombobulated my whole day. And, am sleeping in tomorrow on poipose! Can't wait~~~~~~~~~~
More squigley.
 
Ellen DeGeneres was so checking out Simon Baker. I think she diggs him......can't blame her one iota! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top