• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I am randomly thinking why this thread is showing me 97 pages, but won't let me go to the last one! :bang:;-)
 
Honey, that's what Lent is for. Wait until Ash Wednesday on February 17th. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it. Plus spring break is after Easter (the end of Lent), so it's way full of win!

Trust me, I don't have any healthy habits left. I need to hit Lent going full speed on the rebound to health! And if I can make even a little dent on this wreck of a body, Easter weekend in New Orleans will be a feeding frenzy like no other.
 
Last edited:
Trust me, I don't have any healthy habits left. I need to hit Lent going full speed on the rebound to health! And if I can make even a little dent on this wreck of a body, Easter weekend in New Orleans will be a feeding frenzy like no other.
Easter weekend in NOLA sounds divine! How does one choose from infinity of food choices?
 
I am randomly thinking why this thread is showing me 97 pages, but won't let me go to the last one! :bang:;-)

Its not you, its the thread, it randomly does that. The Pickem thread does it too sometimes, if you want the computer savvy explanation, SWGB knows.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top