• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Well, kids, I'm off to get an MRI because my doctor basically told me, "Wow. I don't know what the hail is wrong with you! You shouldn't be in this much pain!" (He did make sure I got the MRI today instead of in a week.)

I didn't bother to look up the "rants" thread because I think this warrants a stop at Dairy Queen.
 
...because I learn from those who aren't out for flaming and who I consider credible.:idontno:

Ohhhhhh...Those who aren't out for flaming...

Had to read that one again. Thought we might have a fight on our hands!
 
Agreed. Post Scumb or Scumb Post should be called out. Sometimes though, it's good for a giggle.
 
It'll be no computer for me for probably at least a day. :yikes:Mr. DD's pulling the plug early in the am. If I'm up early enough, I'll check on y'all before he does the deed. I hope the carpet guys appreciate all my (our) hard work and sacrifice! :bang:
 
It'll be no computer for me for probably at least a day. :yikes:Mr. DD's pulling the plug early in the am. If I'm up early enough, I'll check on y'all before he does the deed. I hope the carpet guys appreciate all my (our) hard work and sacrifice! :bang:

As long as you have a phone, we're good. :biggrin:

Good luck on the new carpet! You will probably not wear shoes in your house until you move. :lol:
 
As long as you have a phone, we're good. :biggrin:

Good luck on the new carpet! You will probably not wear shoes in your house until you move. :lol:

You are so right. No shoes. I tried to think of something clever like.."no shoes, no shirt, no service", but I'm too pucking tired to make it work. :biggrin:
 

^5! I so deserved that cute violin guy! :biggrin: Packing complete. I can breathe again! It never fails to consume me! :bang:

You are so right. No shoes. I tried to think of something clever like.."no shoes, no shirt, no service", but I'm too pucking tired to make it work. :biggrin:

No shoes, no shirt, no SALE! :biggrin:

I wish you well today. It will all be worth it in the end!


:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top