• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
went to return a chair I had out on approval today at an antique type place. walked in to tell them I had arrived, luckily between rain storms. the old biddie said....you expect us to carry the chair in? i said, well, yes, y'all put it in to my car on friday. she then says it was not possible, that everyone has back problems. hmmm, i said and she said i am sorry if i sounded rude, but we aren't supposed to move furniture. i said, well, you DID sound rude and I have a chair that needs to get out of my car. she got someone and i held the door for them. :biggrin: she then fell over all herself trying to be nice. biatch...you have seen the last of me. :wave:
 
went to return a chair I had out on approval today at an antique type place. walked in to tell them I had arrived, luckily between rain storms. the old biddie said....you expect us to carry the chair in? i said, well, yes, y'all put it in to my car on friday. she then says it was not possible, that everyone has back problems. hmmm, i said and she said i am sorry if i sounded rude, but we aren't supposed to move furniture. i said, well, you DID sound rude and I have a chair that needs to get out of my car. she got someone and i held the door for them. :biggrin: she then fell over all herself trying to be nice. biatch...you have seen the last of me. :wave:

Please reference Post 4638. ;-)

added this part later - Just cleaned out some emails that were slightly edgy, superior and rude from a 'friend.' Universe is gonna gitcha! This person has been gently kicked to the curb and never knew what happened.
 
Last edited:
went to return a chair I had out on approval today at an antique type place. walked in to tell them I had arrived, luckily between rain storms. the old biddie said....you expect us to carry the chair in? i said, well, yes, y'all put it in to my car on friday. she then says it was not possible, that everyone has back problems. hmmm, i said and she said i am sorry if i sounded rude, but we aren't supposed to move furniture. i said, well, you DID sound rude and I have a chair that needs to get out of my car. she got someone and i held the door for them. :biggrin: she then fell over all herself trying to be nice. biatch...you have seen the last of me. :wave:

:blink:FTLOG...that's all I have to say.
 
Calm, peace, patience. Repetez. Calm, peace, patience. Calm, peace, patience.

How many times do I have to recite this?

:(
 
Why is it that when I go on a diet everyone always tries to feed me junk food? I'm not skinny so I don't look like I'm going to starve to death anytime soon.:idontno:
 
Are the tourists IQ's directly proportional to the rental rates? :blink:

I thinks that's their hope. Are there good deals right now?

For some reason, I am up early. Sweet Pea hasn't stirred, but p***y has already been fed and then had to go potty. :( I accidently shut the door on his back foot or tail. He let me know how angry he was.....he screamed at me and it's just too early for that kinda' noise. I am not accustomed to this hour. Bless his heart.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top