• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Just an observation after leisurely perusing the political threads....

So much bitter, so little time... Wish all the bitter energy could be positively directed towards actually accomplishing something good. How do some of these people get through the day being so negative?

Just a random thought.:D

Happy Labor Day weekend!

amen to that...will it ever end?????

Happy Labor Day, to you and yours...I hope everyone enjoys some time off with friends and family and counts the blessings of our country. :wub:

P.S. I am soooo tired, my eye are now crossing. I will wait for DD to start our slot slut report. Oh, it's a good one. :biggrin: Teaser....She made me stay up until 1:30 am, since that is when I usually wake up in the morning. :floor:

P.P.S. Please do not let Texas get legalized gambling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:
 
right now i wish i were planted on gbsp beach with my face buried in my book. i wouldn't even care if it was raining or if the black flies were eating me alive.
 
Last edited:
right now i wish i were planted on gbsp beach with my face buried in my book. i wouldn't even care if it was raining or if the black flies were eating me alive.

i know that feeling. :wave:
 
Did way too much getting 2 houses ready for company....then way too much funn with my company. I'll be on the couch today, the old back went south.

Just realized I am not as young as I think I am.........:confused:
 
No kidding. It makes me tired. One of the things that I am REALLY grateful for is that 98% of all the faculty and staff at my school are purposefully positive, and I can mostly avoid the other 2%. It makes life so much easier.


Ditto~~~~~;-)
 
"Mr. and Mrs. Smith" still makes me happy. I feel so dirty.
 
I had a thought, but got side-tracked. I hope this doesn't start happening more frequently :biggrin:
 
I was "this close" to turning onto Tupelo Street just for a moment of fun this afternoon.

:lol: I used it quite frequently in August. I must have looked like I fit in. :floor:
 
My thought, my thought came back: isn't it interesting how the Universe seems to take care of mean-spirited people?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top