• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
3rd day of work and i've already slept through my alarm.:( now, i don't have the extra time to drink and enjoy my coffee. have a good day, everyone.:wave: gotta hurry my arse up now. chop, chop.
 
Oh, my goodness! You actually work when you can't sleep? I'll bet you're glad when someone is on SoWal to talk with at that hour of the morning.

I woke up at about 12:30 AM and couldn't sleep. I SoWalled a little, then played solitaire until I won. That bored me enough to make me drowsy.

I always know when Big D has come up with a patentable idea. He'll toss and turn for a while, go downstairs and put his ideas on his laptop, come back to bed, and then get up just before sunrise. He's gotten several checks for patents already this year.

Maybe you should patent your wit and wonderful personality!:wub:

BR...that's the sweetest thing you said about me. I am glad I can make you smile now and again. I'll get with Big D about a patent. :biggrin: Mr. K has some patent lawyers in his firm. Smart people.
 
So I'm taking a shower when the water shuts off abruptly. Weird. Then the doorbell rings and its the company arriving for the weekend, early. "We're here! Oh and we were backing up in the driveway and hit a big pipe. There's a lot of water coming out of it". OH boy. This could be a true LABOR day weekend. :cry:
 
So I'm taking a shower when the water shuts off abruptly. Weird. Then the doorbell rings and its the company arriving for the weekend, early. "We're here! Oh and we were backing up in the driveway and hit a big pipe. There's a lot of water coming out of it". OH boy. This could be a true LABOR day weekend. :cry:

We've found two pipe issues in the past two weeks at my house.
:bang:
 
Just an observation after leisurely perusing the political threads....

So much bitter, so little time... Wish all the bitter energy could be positively directed towards actually accomplishing something good. How do some of these people get through the day being so negative?

Just a random thought.:D

Happy Labor Day weekend!
 
Just an observation after leisurely perusing the political threads....

So much bitter, so little time... Wish all the bitter energy could be positively directed towards actually accomplishing something good. How do some of these people get through the day being so negative?

Just a random thought.:D

Happy Labor Day weekend!

No kidding. It makes me tired. One of the things that I am REALLY grateful for is that 98% of all the faculty and staff at my school are purposefully positive, and I can mostly avoid the other 2%. It makes life so much easier.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top