• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
What's a buttermilk pie? Sounds like a pancake.

Oh Mangy, I need to get you to Texas!! :wub:
Sorta like a chess pie.
 
:clap: ...there you have it! How was graduation?


Thankfully, Kate has been promoted to kindergarten. Whew- we were really sweating that one out. Touch and go there for awhile whether or not she would graduate.:roll: :lol:
She received a trophy for her pre-K efforts. I think she slept with it clenched in her little hand.:wub:
 
Thankfully, Kate has been promoted to kindergarten. Whew- we were really sweating that one out. Touch and go there for awhile whether or not she would graduate.:roll: :lol:
She received a trophy for her pre-K efforts. I think she slept with it clenched in her little hand.:wub:

Congrats to the grad!! I'm sure she was glowing! Pics?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top