• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I wonder how many drinks I had tonight. :blink: I also wonder if I was the oldest person at B & A 's....well, except for Mr. K.

Answer to ? 1.......I can't count that many. :floor:
Answer to ? 2.......Did you forget who you were with FTLOG? NO you were definitely not the oldest person there. You may have been with the oldest person there! But it weren't you!!!!!! :funn:
 
mixed nuts in a bowl mean someone is touching your nuts which is unsanitary apostrophes and capital letters should be eliminated forever punctuation is sometimes needed it is nice camping weather the funn invasion is coming must do laundry and yoga whats for breakfast kids can be crazy
 
Answer to ? 1.......I can't count that many. :floor:
Answer to ? 2.......Did you forget who you were with FTLOG? NO you were definitely not the oldest person there. You may have been with the oldest person there! But it weren't you!!!!!! :funn:

I bet I feel alot older than you do this morning. :wacko:

That was funn. :clap:
 
mixed nuts in a bowl mean someone is touching your nuts which is unsanitary apostrophes and capital letters should be eliminated forever punctuation is sometimes needed it is nice camping weather the funn invasion is coming must do laundry and yoga whats for breakfast kids can be crazy

:yikes: ...you've gone all fabian on us!
 
mixed nuts in a bowl mean someone is touching your nuts which is unsanitary apostrophes and capital letters should be eliminated forever punctuation is sometimes needed it is nice camping weather the funn invasion is coming must do laundry and yoga whats for breakfast kids can be crazy

:clap:

:yikes: ...you've gone all fabian on us!

:wave: :rofl:

Why does the cat sleep on my head?
What kind of pie am I gonna take to the party today?
Will Layla insist on wearing her hooker shoes to the party?:yikes:
 
I wonder what kind of pie DD is taking to the party. Mmmm. Pie. I need to take the dogs out for a pooh and wee.
 
Last edited:
I wonder what kind of pie DD is taking to the party. Mmmm. Pie. I need to take the dogs out for a pooh and wee.

Gimme a vote....buttermilk or chocolate mousse pie?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top