• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Is this akin to never mind? :idontno: :wave:
 
Is it as gorgeous in Sowal as it is in Ohio? I'm looking out my back door and the sky is a brilliant blue, a nice breeze is blowing and the birds are chirping. I love spring and summer. :wub: :chill: I may sit out and work on my tan today.
 
Is it as gorgeous in Sowal as it is in Ohio? I'm looking out my back door and the sky is a brilliant blue, a nice breeze is blowing and the birds are chirping. I love spring and summer. :wub: :chill: I may sit out and work on my tan today.
Hey! Great idea. I may do the same thing too! My bamboo windchimes are making me think of the beach. :wub:
 
I've got one-

Why is it when your in a hurry to get somewhere, you end up behind every slow driver on God's green earth?
 
it's been nice here today too - we are expecting some storms later tho - we could use the rain....i can't ever remember having to water the lawn in may for crying out loud...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top