• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Why did I sign up for an open house today???? Open houses don't sell houses... At least the seller will think I am doing something... I hope... Garbage man is getting garbage... Those guys must get in good shape lifting garbage all day...
 
You know the answer to this...we must go back so we can get back here asap!!! :biggrin:

How can one dog shed so much????? :bang:


When you find the answer to this question, please tell me. :bang:
 
I just had a marginal margarita in Destin. Punzey said it best as she took a sip of her marginal margarita- instead of complaining, she just said "I like Dargaritas".:floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top