• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pulled Pork?

New posts
Wouldn't a small amount of C-4 do the same thing with less "yoga positions" involved?

Yes! Great minds think alike! You put a little charge in there and explode it. Tenderizes instantly.
 
This great mind would never have thought of pushing pork from the inside. You own that concept.
 
This great mind would never have thought of pushing pork from the inside. You own that concept.

I got the idea from observing the doors at the local Tom Thumb.
 
You may have pushed this thread over the edge.. And what about ripped and torn pork? Barbaric?
 
I think you would want an explosive that doesn't leave an aftertaste.
 
...unless you liked the smell of napalm in the morning... in that case, it would be sweet!
 
Wouldn't that be like victory?
 
What's really funny is I'm reading down below and it says "Similar Threads" and all I can think is no, uh uh, no way, bullshi!, not a chance.
 
You're right. When you can deduce that violently pushed pork equals victory, not a whole lot seems similar.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top