• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Prices Going Up?

New posts

PoppaJ

SoWal Insider

Seems a little high​

1674822786388.png

$503,711,000​

Est.Estimated mortgage Payment
$2,649,939
/moper month. Click to open monthly payment calculator modal
  • 3bed
  • 2bath
  • 1,711sqft1,711 square feet
  • 7,841sqft lot7,841 square foot lot

37 Alex Ct, Miramar Beach,​


 
Last edited:
This is encouraging. I have a 4BR, 3BA, 2700+SF with pool I am going to sell. Any suggestions as to how much above half a billion I should list it for?
 
When it gets below half a billion I might go take a look. I won't pay over $450,000,000 though...gotta draw the line sowewhere.
 

San Francisco Realtor Shows Couple Earning Under 6-Figure Salary Around Neighborhood’s Best Tent City​

 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top