• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Panama city forums?

New posts

AaronGA

Beach Comber
Not to take away from this forum but is there an active forum similar to Sowal.com about the happenings, development, ... of Panama City Beach?
Thanks.
 
AaronGA, the one forum sight I found is outdated and very little info. You might look at pcbeach.org website and panamacitybeachonline.com website for other info. We vacation every year at Inlet Beach but we do all our activities in PC Beach. Hope this helps. I do not think they have very many forum sights for them. You might do a web search and see if you come up with anymore. Here is another couple of websites you might try for information. The links are below.

http://community.emeraldcoast.com/panamacity/

http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/index.htm
 
AaronGA, the one forum sight I found is outdated and very little info. You might look at pcbeach.org website and panamacitybeachonline.com website for other info. We vacation every year at Inlet Beach but we do all our activities in PC Beach. Hope this helps. I do not think they have very many forum sights for them. You might do a web search and see if you come up with anymore. Here is another couple of websites you might try for information. The links are below.

http://community.emeraldcoast.com/panamacity/

http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/index.htm

I would like to find an active one as well.

Here is one (not very active):
http://www.panamacitybeachguide.net/Forum/default.asp

And Schooners also has one:
http://www.schooners.com/forum/
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top