• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Panama city forums?

New posts
I only lasted on the PCB forum a few hours before they banned my A$$. So, I haven't been back. :cool:
 
I only lasted on the PCB forum a few hours before they banned my A$$. So, I haven't been back. :cool:
Panama City Beach proper and surrounding suburbs as well as all websites associated with Panama City Beach have all been designated as "Darlene Free Zones" due the infamous '79 Spring Break incidents.
 
Panama City Beach proper and surrounding suburbs as well as all websites associated with Panama City Beach have all been designated as "Darlene Free Zones" due the infamous '79 Spring Break incidents.

Oh, thank you once again TripleB for airing my dirty laundry!!!!! ;-)
 
Tell me NOW!!!!
Let's just say the Mexican dwarf and the pimple faced Krispy Kreme employee were never the same. Oh, btw Darlene...I found out several years ago that the manager at McDonald's was indeed gay so don't feel bad.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top