• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

panama city beach boom

New posts
I've seen Cypress Breeze when the first few homes went up.....before the pool. They should have named it Cypress Swamp. Those Cypress trees are there because the land is wet and low. I think several huge envelopes went under the door when that project was approved. I wonder what that area looks like after the last two rains?
 
Bob said:
I've seen Cypress Breeze when the first few homes went up.....before the pool. They should have named it Cypress Swamp. Those Cypress trees are there because the land is wet and low. I think several huge envelopes went under the door when that project was approved. I wonder what that area looks like after the last two rains?


What Cypress trees? I don't remember that project having any standing trees.

After last night's 5" of rain, I am sure that Cypress Breeze is wet, like one big pool. :floor:
 
So, you're telling me that vacationers are willing to pay enough to support the payments on a 800K-1.5 mil house, & be so far from the beach they have to drive to it?:blink:
 
GraytonBound said:
So, you're telling me that vacationers are willing to pay enough to support the payments on a 800K-1.5 mil house, & be so far from the beach they have to drive to it?:blink:

No - most of the current prices in SoWal will create a negative cash flow rental situation.
 
GraytonBound said:
So, you're telling me that vacationers are willing to pay enough to support the payments on a 800K-1.5 mil house, & be so far from the beach they have to drive to it?:blink:

Yes, they will. In the near future, you will also see them forking out even more cash for homes in Treetops and WaterSound North, each of which will be no closer to the beach than Cypress Breeze.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, they will. In the near future, you will also see them forking out even more cash for homes in Treetops and WaterSound North, each of which will be no closer to the beach than Cypress Breeze.

Fill me in on Treetops.
 
kurt said:
Fill me in on Treetops.


If you drive to the back (East?) corner of Seacrest Beach North, Treetops is going to be located there. I think, and I'm sure S.J. or some of the other locals know a bit more, the entrance will be on 98. It may even connect through to Seacrest.

I'm not trying to spread rumors. Just passing along information we recieved from the developer a while ago. I think the folks in Treetops will have an opportuinity to buy a membership the pool at Seacrest.

If anyone has any recent information that would be great.
 
GraytonBound said:
So, you're telling me that vacationers are willing to pay enough to support the payments on a 800K-1.5 mil house, & be so far from the beach they have to drive to it?:blink:

Sorry for the confusion. Kurt is correct that the cash flows would be negative. My answer was that yes, vacationers (meaning Buyers) are willing to pay the monthly payments. However, any cash flow will be negative. In the last year of searching, I have found only one property in SoWal that will produce positive cash flow, and my brother bought it last week.
 
gotothebeachmom said:
If you drive to the back (East?) corner of Seacrest Beach North, Treetops is going to be located there. I think, and I'm sure S.J. or some of the other locals know a bit more, the entrance will be on 98. It may even connect through to Seacrest.

I'm not trying to spread rumors. Just passing along information we recieved from the developer a while ago. I think the folks in Treetops will have an opportuinity to buy a membership the pool at Seacrest.

If anyone has any recent information that would be great.
What gotothebeachmom said, plus tree tops will connect thru Seacrest. Lots are selling at $500,000 (assignments) and are due to close in April, of course they have been saying that they would close in two weeks for the past four months.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top