• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Office Manager/Office Admin

New posts

Rachelle M.

Beach Crab
Santa Rosa Beach resident looking for employment. I have 20 years of office experience, am proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook and have general accounting knowledge. I will supply a resume upon request. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Rachelle M.
 
Mrs. Russett:

I was in the process of posting on SoWal for a legal assistant when I noticed your post seeking a position. Are you still available? I am seeking an experienced assistant for my solo practice. Please send me an email in response with a copy of your resume.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top