• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nominees for most 'courageous' asking price

New posts
$3.2 million :eek: Notice it is not Gulf front. Location - Blue Mtn Beach

This one makes 49 Buttercup look like a bargain at $3.4M
 
Last edited:
I know that house. Family in DeFuniak recently sold for 1.6 and the new owner is trying to flip it. I'd laugh my large body parts off if they got stuck holding it (I'm mean that way!)

Of course, if it sells for 3.2, my brother's family will have the one next door for sale in a heartbeat... :shock:
 
ShallowsNole said:
I know that house. Family in DeFuniak recently sold for 1.6 and the new owner is trying to flip it. I'd laugh my large body parts off if they got stuck holding it (I'm mean that way!)

Of course, if it sells for 3.2, my brother's family will have the one next door for sale in a heartbeat... :shock:
Yes, they recently bought it at $1.6M, put it back on at $2.6M, and over the weekend raised it to $3.2M. It looks as though it may become Gulf-front if we get some more hurricanes.
 
Keep 'em coming folks! This is the funniest thread yet!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top