• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need A Tutor/Help Homeschooling?

New posts

Sydney Senior

Beach Crab
Hello! I hope you are all staying safe and healthy in this difficult time.

My name is Sydney and I am searching for families who need help with (virtual) tutoring and general schoolwork now that almost everyone is at home. I can also assist with SAT/ACT prep (my SAT score was 2260/2400 with an 800 verbal)

I am a college senior and have experience tutoring for a variety of ages. I can help with most subjects up through the High School level, at which point I have the most experience with English and Social Studies subjects. I also have an upper-intermediate level of proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and am able to assist those beginning their studies in Chinese.

Let me know if you are interested - I have a pretty open schedule now that all of my classes are online as well. Feel free to reach out for availability and pricing. I will conduct tutoring sessions over Zoom or a similar service.

Thank you,
Sydney Senior
sydneysenior1@gmail.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top