• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need A Place

New posts

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
I am looking for a place that sleeps 4 for December 30 departing January 2nd. Would like to stay in Grayton, if any of you nice people have anything I would be most appreciative. Thanks in Advance.
 
kathydwells said:
I am looking for a place that sleeps 4 for December 30 departing January 2nd. Would like to stay in Grayton, if any of you nice people have anything I would be most appreciative. Thanks in Advance.

Are you coming for New Years!? :clap_1:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Are you coming for New Years!? :clap_1:

I am if I can find a place to stay. :biggrin:
 
kathydwells said:
I am if I can find a place to stay. :biggrin:

Shack up with us at Grayton Sunset! Gus and Deb won't care! :funn:

Try those little condos to the left of the Red Bar...I think Rivard does them. That way you will be in walking distance of the Red Bar and you can just crawl home at night.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Shack up with us at Grayton Sunset! Gus and Deb won't care! :funn:
Yes, I will do that, and I will ask them if my 12 year old can hang out with them while I party!!! :biggrin:

I will check out the condo's you are talking about....somebody out there know what they are called????
 
kathydwells said:
Yes, I will do that, and I will ask them if my 12 year old can hang out with them while I party!!! :biggrin:

I will check out the condo's you are talking about....somebody out there know what they are called????

Let me ask my dad. They stay there when they don't stay at our house...
Kurt probably knows. KURT!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Yes, I will do that, and I will ask them if my 12 year old can hang out with them while I party!!! :biggrin:

I will check out the condo's you are talking about....somebody out there know what they are called????

KD,

Go here http://www.thezoogallery.com/graytonbeach/ I believe Rivard does but this link will get you there. It's the gallery and the condos.
 
I FEEL A PARTY COMING ON!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO KD.....WOO-HOO :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top