• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nature - Super Cool Pics

New posts
Those are some excellent photos. I look forward to the day when mine are that good. I think Kurt could hang with some of those photographers without any effort.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Those are some excellent photos. I look forward to the day when mine are that good. I think Kurt could hang with some of those photographers without any effort.

:oops: It takes a lot of dedication to even get in position for shots like that.

If I ever get my "Scenic Sowal" book done, I hope I can have at least one shot as good as those.
 
kurt said:
:oops: It takes a lot of dedication to even get in position for shots like that.

If I ever get my "Scenic Sowal" book done, I hope I can have at least one shot as good as those.
I will buy an autographed copies and give them to each of my customers, if I can afford it.
 
Wow, what amazing works. Very awe inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top