• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

My new favorite obsession

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Athenos Honey Greek Yogurt. It's probably been around forever-but I'm a little slow sometimes. OMG!! Soooo good! The honey is in a separate little part of the container. Over the top good.
 
yeah, it's an acquired taste for sure. the honey is delish on it, and the yougurt is so thick. i'm not so into hummus...the texture is weird to me.
 
Your title made me think of this for some reason! lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ff0cOPSpVA&NR=1"]YouTube - Time Warp (Official Video) from the movie Rocky Horror Picture Show - HD[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aizCMO-mI1Q&feature=related"][/ame]
 
Last edited:
In the coincidence department, I played tennis today with a girl who said she absolutely loved Greek Yogurt with honey. She said it was an acquired taste too. She bought the Fage brand and added her own honey. I see a recurring theme. I may have to try it.
 
In the coincidence department, I played tennis today with a girl who said she absolutely loved Greek Yogurt with honey. She said it was an acquired taste too. She bought the Fage brand and added her own honey. I see a recurring theme. I may have to try it.


And, as an added bonus, the one I bought was fat free. I don't particularly like the fruit yogurts. I prefer vanilla--but the honey was great! Like I said, the yougurt and honey are in separate little compartments.
 
yogurt with honey is my favorite too- that may be the name I was trying to find- I tried a yogurt with honey that was delicious, but I couldn't remember the name- thanks
 
I love it as well. Greek yogurt is so satisfying and creamy. I feel like I have eaten something decadent instead of something healthy.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top