• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

My new favorite cocktail

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Ok..y'all may already know about this, but like SJ said, I don't get out much. Dont' know what it's called, but it's deeeeeeeeelicious!

6 oz. frozen limeade
1 tablespoon fresh mint
1-2 oz. vodka

place ingredients in blender and blend until mint is finely chopped. add ice and blend away.

Refreshing.
 
destindreamin said:
Ok..y'all may already know about this, but like SJ said, I don't get out much. Dont' know what it's called, but it's deeeeeeeeelicious!

6 oz. frozen limeade
1 tablespoon fresh mint
1-2 oz. vodka

place ingredients in blender and blend until mint is finely chopped. add ice and blend away.

Refreshing.


I likey this...
 
jdarg said:
I likey this...

It's soooooo good! What could we call it?:idontno:
 
Sounds good to me.

Webtender shows something similar called a "Lawn Boy". Hmmmm.
 
destindreamin said:
Sounds good to me.

Webtender shows something similar called a "Lawn Boy". Hmmmm.

I need a Lawn Boy. And before your dirty minds let loose, I really have too many gardening chores right now, and not enough time. I would like to be drinking a Lawn Boy, while my Lawn Boy is working in the yard!:clap_1:
 
jdarg said:
I need a Lawn Boy. And before your dirty minds let loose, I really have too many gardening chores right now, and not enough time. I would like to be drinking a Lawn Boy, while my Lawn Boy is working in the yard!:clap_1:

What? Who has a dirty mind? :idontno:
 
sounds great, I have all the ingredients here!!

reminds me of a Mohito
 
InletBchDweller said:
sounds great, I have all the ingredients here!!

reminds me of a Mohito

Yeah, that's what I thought of too. But, maybe a little lighter. Girl, get up and go make you one! :biggrin:
 
If i can dance like your cat after one then I should do it!!!!:floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top