• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mornin' SoWal!

New posts
Mornin!! 24 hours from now, I should be in Louisicana.
 
DD how long are you going to be in paridise?
I wont be at work until monday. We well have to get together earlier.
Sadie's tail is wagging since I told her you were coming.
 
DD how long are you going to be in paridise?
I wont be at work until monday. We well have to get together earlier.
Sadie's tail is wagging since I told her you were coming.

I'll be there Thurs nite til Monday morning. Oh I will see you! Hopefully on Thursday night!

And I'll make a special trip by to see my Sadie!
 
Mornin!! 24 hours from now, I should be in Louisicana.

Lousyana :wave:

Goood morning...time for me to go back to bed.
 
Good Morning SoWal. Up early due to really, really bad weather. Angel woke me up with her trembling from the storms. Gonna get bad again this afternoon. I am staying home. I am weenie when it comes to storms. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

DD, I am so jealous....but I do love ya. Have a wonderful, safe trip!
 
Last edited:
...and what a beautiful day it is!! :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top