• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Kayak - May 08 2006

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
IMG_4765.JPG


IMG_4804.JPG



These guys left their Ocean Kayak - Malibu Two on the Grayton Beach last night (May 08 2006) and the massive storm washed it off the beach. If found, please contact me and I will let them know.
 
Thanks for posting mssg. Joe

If you get any response please let me know.

Great pic do you have more?

I'd like to have them.
Gonna mis that Kayak DAGNABBIT!
$Reward$
If returned

Thanks again,

BB
 
graytonroc's said:
Thanks for posting mssg. Joe

If you get any response please let me know.

Great pic do you have more?

I'd like to have them.
Gonna mis that Kayak DAGNABBIT!
$Reward$
If returned

Thanks again,

BB
graytonroc's, I have plenty of great shots of you guys. They would take way to long to send in email. When did you say you will be back? Or, are you still here? I will burn them onto a disc for you, and drop them by your house.
 
Smiling JOe said:
graytonroc's, I have plenty of great shots of you guys. They would take way to long to send in email. When did you say you will be back? Or, are you still here? I will burn them onto a disc for you, and drop them by your house.
seriously smiley j if you get anymore helpful i don't know what i will do.
 
jessifunn said:
seriously smiley j if you get anymore helpful i don't know what i will do.
Oh yes you do...
 
jessifunn said:
seriously smiley j if you get anymore helpful i don't know what i will do.

I a now crying little kitty tears. :funn:
 
Sueshore said:
I a now crying little kitty tears. :funn:
Are you drinkin' colorado bulldogs?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top