• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Looking for weekly rental.

New posts

Teresa Miller

Beach Comber
Good afternoon, I am looking for a $250-$300 weekly rental long-term. I am a business owner in the area that provides 24/7 caring for the elderly. I'm a non-smoker occasional drinker, very upbeat, no drama, positive. As the conditions developing with the Cov19, daily weekly pay is a lot easier for me and hopefully for you text or call me
850-533-3256
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1554644820312.jpg
    FB_IMG_1554644820312.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 152
  • FB_IMG_1560959144188.jpg
    FB_IMG_1560959144188.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 157
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top