• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking for immediate long-term rental on beach!!!

New posts
:floor: Yes, I have seen the Power Rangers, it's just been a long time since.....but, yes I can see it now. Are the Power Rangers still on? You guys are soooo funny!!!!

:cool: Is anyone really tryig to help me find a long-term rental there, help!!!!! I have people who want to interview me for positions... I'd really appreciate the help!!!! Know of any place close to Seaside??

susiesurf2004
 
susiesurf2004 said:
:floor: Yes, I have seen the Power Rangers, it's just been a long time since.....but, yes I can see it now. Are the Power Rangers still on? You guys are soooo funny!!!!

:cool: Is anyone really tryig to help me find a long-term rental there, help!!!!! I have people who want to interview me for positions... I'd really appreciate the help!!!! Know of any place close to Seaside??

susiesurf2004

Susie, good luck. There is not much available unless you are willing to pay some bucks. For long term, try Max Matthews Properties ( I don't have the number handy). They have some 2b/2b places on Redfish St in Blue Mtn. for around 1200/mo. They go quickly, so act quickly.
 
Susie,

The best thing to do, if you are serious about moving here, is to come down for a few days and spend some time looking. There are long-term rentals available, but the selection is limited and varied. You won't get anything cheap that has a water view. Check the classifieds in the Walton Sun at http://www.waltonsun.com. Also, some real estate agencies handle long-term rentals. It would probably be smart to make sure you have a job here before you have a place to live as opposed to the other way around.

If you need a place ASAP, there are several apartment complexes in PCB (I know, the dark side). Many people I know have ended up renting in Panama City, Freeport and even DeFuniak and Niceville for a few months until they found a better place in Walton County.

Good Luck!
 
Hi Ocean Lovers!

How's the surf and sun today?

I asked this question before, and need to know or please keep a look-out for....Does anyone know of anyone renting a room/guest room out in their cottage, house, or condo? Or guest apt. or garage apt like on this carriage type house you mentioned? Must be near Seaside/Low wkly rental...Or someone who needs a housesitter would be even better. This would help out tremendously, until I can eventually move to a long-term rental of my own.

:cool:

Missing the ocean, SusieSurf..........
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top