• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for beach info by Pelayo Access

New posts

Beach Distancer

Beach Crab
The few cameras I see show a major beach erosion by BeachCrest and slightly to the west. Does anyone have recent experience or pictures of the beach in front of Pelayo or The Palms?

I'll likely cancel my trip in 3 weeks and future trips based on the beach erosion on 30a. Any help is appreciated.

ABC
 
The few cameras I see show a major beach erosion by BeachCrest and slightly to the west. Does anyone have recent experience or pictures of the beach in front of Pelayo or The Palms?

I'll likely cancel my trip in 3 weeks and future trips based on the beach erosion on 30a. Any help is appreciated.

ABC
We have a few spots in South Walton that are narrow, especially when surf is high. Years ago it was only an issue during tropical storms. As far as I know the only issue in Seagrove right now is where you mention and it's only about 75 yards or so starting at Emerald Hill condos, not at Pelayo Ave.
Seagrove BeachCam Beachcrest
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top