• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Looking for a summer job!

New posts

emlimab

Beach Crab
Hi!! I’m Emanuele (F20) I’m a PR student at USF and looking for a summer job around 30A. I have restaurant and customer service experience and want a full-time job for the summer. If you know of any retail spots, restaurants, or beach clubs hiring, message me! Also wondering if any places provide summer housing. Attaching my restaurant resume:
 

Attachments

There are lots of summer jobs in restaurants and retail. None provide housing that I know of.
 
There are a lot of jobs here on the forum - read the threads like

 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top