• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a mattress store

New posts

Jane

Beach Fanatic
Anyone know of a good one? I'm not looking for cheap seconds, used mattresses passed off as new, warehouse type dealio.

But somewhere I can test out some name brands at a good price. Is Matress Firm any good? I figure there's a better place but don't know where to start. I don't mind traveling into Destin or Panama city Beach.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top