• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Local Educator available to nanny

New posts

Lorrie Greer

Beach Comber
My name is Lorrie and I have been an educator with Bay district schools for almost 10 years. (Employee of the year last year :) I am looking to add a few local families to my schedule. I am out of school until August 12 and can be super flexible. After that time, I can be available after 2 PM and on some weekends. I have wonderful local references from prominent business owners as well, I am fluent in Spanish and speak a little bit of Russian; that is what I do with the school system. My rate is $20 an hour for one and we can discuss rates above that. Please reach out to lologreer@gmail.com with questions. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top