• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Kara Lake Townhomes

New posts
Thanks Matt! I'm curious about rental market and numbers. I'm wondering if it is possible to buy new construction in SoWal and make the numbers work to break even yearly. Basically what mortgage payment amount plus taxes, insurance, expenses, etc to break even the first year considering potential rent amount.

Maybe there is someone who can answer my questions here and share their knowledge with everyone. I gather that's how it usually works.

Also maybe someone knows what's up behind Publix. Just curious and figured you would know since it it relevant.
 
Those look pretty nice - how do numbers work out if someone wanted to buy one as an investment for long term rental?

Is there a road going in from Publix on the backside to Veterans Rd? I've seen clearing back there recently.
I can put you in touch with my contact at Vacasa, excellent property management and we'll known in the area!
 
These are located directly north of land designated for industrial use. They are directly behind the new YOLO building.

There are no plans for a cut through road from Veterans Road to Publix.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top