• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Junk in the Trunk

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
What's in the trunk of your car?
 
What isn't? :biggrin:

Jumper cables, windshield wiper fluid, road atlas, duct tape, my reusable Publix bags, phone book, water, nutrigrain bars, flashlight, ice scraper, a towel or blanket, headrests for my back seats, paper towels, rope & bungees, whatever needs to be dropped at Goodwill, some kitty litter that got spilled, and sometimes my golf clubs!
 
What isn't? :biggrin:

Jumper cables, windshield wiper fluid, road atlas, duct tape, my reusable Publix bags, phone book, water, nutrigrain bars, flashlight, ice scraper, a towel or blanket, headrests for my back seats, paper towels, rope & bungees, whatever needs to be dropped at Goodwill, some kitty litter that got spilled, and sometimes my golf clubs!


:lol: I jsut remembered, I can attest to the above!!!:lol:
 
Not much...an umbrella and the foldable thingie that I carry groceries in with.

Oh, but I do have some white sand on the floorboard of the driver's side....I won't vacuum it up for a long time. :wub:
 
What isn't? :biggrin:

Jumper cables, windshield wiper fluid, road atlas, duct tape, my reusable Publix bags, phone book, water, nutrigrain bars, flashlight, ice scraper, a towel or blanket, headrests for my back seats, paper towels, rope & bungees, whatever needs to be dropped at Goodwill, some kitty litter that got spilled, and sometimes my golf clubs!


:idontno: :biggrin: :wave:
 
1) Emergency food in case of severe weather or breakdown
2) I've put thousands of miles on the car in places that get snow/ice
 
I don't have a trunk, but I do have a covered bed. In that I've got jumper cables, three folding chairs, part of a tent, towing straps, rope, pair of shoes, more old ice bags than I care to think of, and some tools that still have the remnants of bean juice on them.
 
I have a stick shift, so no need for jumper cables. I have a giant beach towel, a pair of socks that need to be exchanged for a different color, and a mylar blanket.

Great Cod Almighty, Scooty! My parents' enormous Caddy wouldn't have room for all that in the trunk! You must get terrible gas mileage based on the extra weight. :eek:
 
I don't have a trunk, but I have a way back.

I do have extra battery cables and a sheet. Those reusable grocery bags that I always forget until I am checking out. One flip flop.....I know the other one is here somewhere. Some cotton. I have a fancy tool kit in the glove box. And, a cork screw.
 
How does a stick shift keep your battery from needing an emergency charge? Is there another way to charge it in a stick shift?

Nah, except for the golf clubs it's lightweight crap - lots of items strewn about, but not much weight. Tourons darting into the street are worse for the mileage.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top