• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jan Metro Mkt #'s

New posts
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: for them :eek: for me!!!

I plan on seeing the inside source in April!
Sueshore,
I am sure inside source will be happy to see you and it is not a big deal to make an appt to see one of the Sales people there.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Sorry :oops: ---------> follow me back to the lounge, ladies.

...and now we return to the Jan Metro Mkt #'s.

OK back to Jan report. Those walton stats really peaked my interest.

Pulling out areas 17 & 18 (30A),

Jan 2006

DSF's 13 sales (of 138) $19,555,766 sales volume (of $78,608,990)
Ave price $1,504290

Condos 2 sales (of 48) $2,965,575 sales volume (of $28,568,400)
Ave price $1,482,787

Land - 7 sales (of 389) $6,708,000 sales volume (of $55,077,0000)
Ave Price $958,286


Jan 2005

DSF's 53 sales (of 248) $48,621,317 sales volume (of $117,257,663)
Ave price $917,383

Condos 35 sales (of 125) $31,774,915 sales volume (of $71,891,600)
Ave price $907,855

Land - 85 sales (of 439) $68,423,664 sales volume (of $146,571,400)
Ave Price $804,984

So, looks like you picked it SJ, an overwhelming number of Jan sales were not 30A accounting for the horrible looking numbers. And as we have known, the number of sales are significantly down on 30A. Surprisingly though, the average price on 30A is significantly up, even on land. :scratch: :lolabove:

Makes me think that them that has will keep getting.
 
Chickpea said:
Sueshore,
I am sure inside source will be happy to see you and it is not a big deal to make an appt to see one of the Sales people there.


;-) ...inside source and I already have plans!!!! Now, I just need some Alys Beach house plans!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
;-) ...inside source and I already have plans!!!! Now, I just need some Alys Beach house plans!!!!

don't forget lots of guest bedrooms for your monkey friends!:biggrin:


and I'm walking to the lounge right now.....
 
jdarg said:
don't forget lots of guest bedrooms for your monkey friends!:biggrin:


and I'm walking to the lounge right now.....

:lolabove: ...right behind ya'!!!!
 
Cork, it seems that at least this gives some idea as to where we are in the process...traditional theory suggests that volume is the primary indicator...prices overall tend to adjust toward the end of the cycle..ie the bottom thereby souring sentiment...Red
 
Redfisher,

I agree. What makes this particular data difficult to use in predicting where we are in the cycle is that January 2005 was still in the "peak" period, in spite of the 3rd quarter 2004 seasonal drop. It wasn't until May 2005 that the bottom began to drop and then again in July 2005 so when comparing today to January 2005 we're comparing today to peak figures. My thoughts are that it probably will be May 2006 until we see if we're gonna start a meaningful upward trend again (when we can compare this years volume to last year's hit).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top