• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I am getting married

New posts
ktschris said:
Ummm, KD, you also met me.

Oh My Goodness, you are right Chris! You have a great group of folks with you!!! I wish I could have spent more time with guys....and why are you just now telling me this?
 
Just assumed you knew. That really wasn't a very good trip for me. I had spent that entire day in the hospital, so I'm sure I was less than friendly, not to mention EVERY in my group was BWI (beaching while intoxicated) and I was not, just standing there thinking "Why do I hang out with these people!!!" But then I popped my painkiller and things got better. :D
 
ktschris said:
:floor: I think she was talking about Dabell :floor:

But, I think your pretty :cool:

Oh I feel so cool now! Haha! That's a pretty raunchy picture. I thought she was just trying to be nice!
 
It looks like the original pic we were discussing has been removed which seems to have caused some pretty funny confusion. Yes Kimmifun, you are pretty. So is T-bag and Jessifun. But you say it is a raunchy picture- am I missing something? Like is T-bag not wearing pants?
 
Oh we had just been out on a boat drinking all day. And frying in the sun. That's not us looking our best! I'm really vain though. I assume all compliments are coming my way! :floor:
 
ktschris said:
Just assumed you knew. That really wasn't a very good trip for me. I had spent that entire day in the hospital, so I'm sure I was less than friendly, not to mention EVERY in my group was BWI (beaching while intoxicated) and I was not, just standing there thinking "Why do I hang out with these people!!!" But then I popped my painkiller and things got better. :D

Well, I guess I should have put 2 and 2 together, but you know I am blonde, and sometimes I truly have those blonde moments!! I knew you had been in the hospital, seagrovelover had told me (where is she?), I hated to hear it. Oh really? You guys were BUI? I didn't notice.:biggrin: I didn't partake that night until after I got back down to the Villa's. It was too far of a walk and I was afraid I might not make it back! Painkillers, are wonderful things when you need them!!! Anyway, glad to know who you are! Have a great weekend!!!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Oh we had just been out on a boat drinking all day. And frying in the sun. That's not us looking our best! I'm really vain though. I assume all compliments are coming my way! :floor:

You Look Marvelous Darling!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Oh My Goodness, you are right Chris! You have a great group of folks with you!!! I wish I could have spent more time with guys....and why are you just now telling me this?
Kathy, she is my friend " Kathy" that had her appendix taken out right before vacation??? remember?? she was there the night we met...but feeling quite under the weather!! so next year we have to " make up" the fun of last years vacation!!!!! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top