• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I am getting married

New posts

JessEdo584

Beach Crab
I want to get married in Grayton Beach, but I need to rent a house. Since it is my wedding, I have some particular preferences about the house. Here is what I need:

Gulf Front
4-6 Bedroom
Large patio, porch, or deck
pool (preferred)

Does anyone know of a house like that?

There is one house that I can think of, but I can't locate the owner or rental agency. It is a brown house on the beach front. Across the beach access drive from Hawk's Nest. Does anyone know which house I am talking about? Do you know the rental agency for the house?
 
JessEdo584 said:
I want to get married in Grayton Beach, but I need to rent a house. Since it is my wedding, I have some particular preferences about the house. Here is what I need:

Gulf Front
4-6 Bedroom
Large patio, porch, or deck
pool (preferred)

Does anyone know of a house like that?

There is one house that I can think of, but I can't locate the owner or rental agency. It is a brown house on the beach front. Across the beach access drive from Hawk's Nest. Does anyone know which house I am talking about? Do you know the rental agency for the house?

Congrats!

That house was recently purchased and is undergoing renovation. The owner was uncertain whether it would be rented last I spoke with him. It does not have a pool.

The one you want is Firenza:
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/firenze

Managed by www.beachrentalsofsouthwalton.com

Although it is up for sale, so it could be with a new agency or a non-rental by the time of your nuptials.
 
JessEdo584 said:
I want to get married in Grayton Beach, but I need to rent a house. Since it is my wedding, I have some particular preferences about the house. Here is what I need:

Gulf Front
4-6 Bedroom
Large patio, porch, or deck
pool (preferred)

Does anyone know of a house like that?

There is one house that I can think of, but I can't locate the owner or rental agency. It is a brown house on the beach front. Across the beach access drive from Hawk's Nest. Does anyone know which house I am talking about? Do you know the rental agency for the house?

Is CJ in charge of your bachelorette party?
 
Smiling JOe said:
Is CJ in charge of your bachelorette party?

Here we go again......!
 
If CJ can find me a house, then CJ can be in charge of the bachelorette party. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Firenza.
 
Congrats to you, too! I've been looking for a home for myself and will send helpful info, that I've learned of. Please tell Steve, that Diane Caldwell referred you. Here is a sample:www.sunburstbeachvacations.com
:clap_1:

Steve Howard Realtor
Davis Properties of NW FL &
Sunburst Beach Vacations
P.O. Box 4946 Seaside, FL 32459
(w) 850-231-6954 * (c) 850-376-4627
Toll Free 1-866-310-5718
www.sunburstbeachvacations.com


Good luck!


JessEdo584 said:
I want to get married in Grayton Beach, but I need to rent a house. Since it is my wedding, I have some particular preferences about the house. Here is what I need:

Gulf Front
4-6 Bedroom
Large patio, porch, or deck
pool (preferred)

Does anyone know of a house like that?

There is one house that I can think of, but I can't locate the owner or rental agency. It is a brown house on the beach front. Across the beach access drive from Hawk's Nest. Does anyone know which house I am talking about? Do you know the rental agency for the house?
 
While you're at the Rivard website- check out my parent's house- Grayton Sunset. They have a pool, 4 br, grayton,ect...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top