• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Available Housekeeper Needed

New posts
Hi Tracy,
My friend Alicia and I are interested in doing this for you if you haven't hired anyone yet. We've are a great team. We've taken care of my sister's beach house for several years and taken on others from time to time. I'm a teacher in Walton County and she works for the school district as well. We'd love the work! Thanks!
Martha
 
Tomorrow would be great! Alicia and I will be together in the morning at the beach. What time is good for you?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top