• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus Coffee & Guesthouse

New posts
Wallymom: Hibiscus has it's own style. It's a small place with excellent breakfast food and "antique" Florida tableclothes and scarves on the walls. It has a sitting area inside, but I really enjoy the garden. Hibiscus and the garden seem a bit "tucked away", like a hidden garden. The garden is well-maintained but has a very natural look and is not overly maintained. It's peaceful and a great place to talk or read (I've never been there in the peak of summer). I don't go there as often as I'd like! If I remember correctly, when you turn onto the road that heads toward Grayton Beach, it is on the left, shortly after you turn into the road. I think it looks like a house rather than a restaurant. Correct me, anyone, if I'm wrong on the directions.
 
Paula, you are correct. Hibiscus is adjacent to and south of Pandora's. Maybe it looks like a house because it was a house before it was Hibiscus. They actually just completed their third building and have a few long term apartments too.

All I say is that if all of you guys plan on starting to make Hibiscus your secret breakfast getaway, you better save me a seat at your table so that I will still be able to eat there. ;-)
 
scrltbegonya said:
Hibiscus hours are 7:30 am to 11:30 am.

I can do that. It would be awesome to get there right at 7:30, eat a fabulous breakfast, and go straight to the beach....did ya hear that, June bugs?? Walking around Grayton at the crack of dawn is wonderful.
 
Smiling JOe said:
All I say is that if all of you guys plan on starting to make Hibiscus your secret breakfast getaway, you better save me a seat at your table so that I will still be able to eat there. ;-)
Mermaid, jdarg, scoot over, SJ's joining us! :clap_1:
 
peapod1980 said:
Mermaid, jdarg, scoot over, SJ's joining us! :clap_1:

I'm all for doing a Hibiscus breakfast but first we have to break jdarg of the notion that toodling around Grayton at daybreak is a good idea. :creepy:
 
Mermaid said:
I'm all for doing a Hibiscus breakfast but first we have to break jdarg of the notion that toodling around Grayton at daybreak is a good idea. :creepy:

Sorry, I'm an early riser! I will eat, drink some coffee, go to the beach for awhile, then take a coffee break when you come over and eat breakfast!!
 
jdarg said:
Sorry, I'm an early riser! I will eat, drink some coffee, go to the beach for awhile, then take a coffee break when you come over and eat breakfast!!
Our friend Mermaid forgets that when you have young children, before they awaken is the most peaceful time of the day!
 
peapod1980 said:
Our friend Mermaid forgets that when you have young children, before they awaken is the most peaceful time of the day!

I just told Bdarg as I was putting Kate to bed that her "summer vacation" started tomorrow, but I slipped and said "home incarceration".:shock: Yes, 6 am is heavenly sometimes....

I've always been an early riser at the beach, but watch me be the late sleeper this year! I slept 'til 9 this morning- dogs weren't home yet though!:floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top