• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help me please!!

New posts
Check out http://www.vrbo.com and you should be able to find, whatever you want! Especially, this time of year! :clap_1: When you see a listing that interests you, click onto their email link. Tell them your situation and see what happens. You'll be pleased, I'm sure! :D


wlaner said:
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Even apartments or condos...Anything for me to stay. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Kimmifunn said:
J-fun and I were the last to inhabit Patrones. They had to push us out. Us and Javier from the Red Bar! :clap_1:


I miss that place. Especially when it rained on those great tin roofs. We would eat ice cream and sit underneath- so relaxing. And the critters. And the fact that something changed about it every year- always a surprise!
 
jdarg said:
I miss that place. Especially when it rained on those great tin roofs. We would eat ice cream and sit underneath- so relaxing. And the critters. And the fact that something changed about it every year- always a surprise!
:( I know. Remember the big pig...and all the animals. The animals weren't there when we rented there...but I guess we were the animals- party animals. We had a HUGE deck and had bbq's all the time.

And LaLa's was great too. "Hang A Left at the Snowman"

JFUN- u still have your LaLa airbrush shirt? And remember Larry?

My dad managed to get the old Patrone's mailbox. He had a friend go grab it for him before the tore the place down. It was my Christmas present one year. I have it in my apt now! :clap_1:
 
I wish I had snagged a memento! I bet the people that built houses there will find all kinds of crazy treasures every time they dig and plant something.
 
jdarg said:
I miss that place. Especially when it rained on those great tin roofs. We would eat ice cream and sit underneath- so relaxing. And the critters. And the fact that something changed about it every year- always a surprise!
i took my kids out of school for a week in october one year, and we stayed at patrone's. they were totally wide-eyed when we pulled in. had a great time there! they loved the wildlife that lived there and then had fun watching the wildlife shoot a catalog for international male! :floor:
 
peapod1980 said:
i took my kids out of school for a week in october one year, and we stayed at patrone's. they were totally wide-eyed when we pulled in. had a great time there! they loved the wildlife that lived there and then had fun watching the wildlife shoot a catalog for international male! :floor:


:shock: OMG- I bet that was hysterical! I have had the pleasure (more like displeasure!) of seeing that catalog- we are heading back to thong and penis cake territory now....
 
jdarg said:
:shock: OMG- I bet that was hysterical! I have had the pleasure (more like displeasure!) of seeing that catalog- we are heading back to thong and penis cake territory now....
oh, but it was! they certainly enjoyed playing spies! :clap_1:
haven't seen one of those catalogs in years, i consider myself lucky!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top