• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Halo 3 Suckas"

New posts
Yeah, I hear ya on the COD4. My husband has taken quite a liking to It. Infact, that game tends to be in his system quite alot more than Halo lately. He became quite frustrated with the ranking system with Halo and feels not only that it is better with Call Of Duty but the game play and the graphics ofcourse aswell. Me, I'm still a Halo girl...always have been and always will be :)
Give me a rocket launcher on The Pit and I am good to go~!
 
I just recently figured out how to work the fancy remote control that the cable company gave me. So I am useless and out of this conversation. :leaving:
 
im almost to my first prestige mode.. i became a 55 this morning... i'm almost graduated from noobhood
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top