• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Halo 3 Suckas"

New posts

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
O.K., well i'm a big halo 3 fan, so i just had to post this. Don't worry though, i took some screenshotes for all of you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Screenshot.ashx
Gangta Grunts!:D
 
Well at least we know where you have been hiding. :wave:
 
:DI'll make it all better with this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSSCFvJRHfo&feature=related"]YouTube - Halo 3: Some Funny and Cool Pictures(Second Version)[/ame]:D:biggrin::D:biggrin::lol::funn::clap:
 
It is fantastic that you have something that obviously brings you much joy!:clap:
 
AlphaGeek...do you play multiplayer or campaign? Just wondering as I aswell am a big H3 fan. My husband and I play seperate XBOX's in seperate rooms to avoid the H3 rank fights ;)
 
AlphaGeek...do you play multiplayer or campaign? Just wondering as I aswell am a big H3 fan. My husband and I play seperate XBOX's in seperate rooms to avoid the H3 rank fights ;)
Wow, really wow! Have you got a sister?:welcome:
 
AlphaGeek...do you play multiplayer or campaign? Just wondering as I aswell am a big H3 fan. My husband and I play seperate XBOX's in seperate rooms to avoid the H3 rank fights ;)

Oh awesome:clap: A fellow female gamer.:welcome:

Me and my fella are still on the ps2 at my house but he loves Halo3 and we are about to upgrade:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top