• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent Guest Bedroom

New posts

Albur395

Beach Comber
Hello! We are looking for a tenant for our guest bedroom in a 3/2 house in Point Washington off of 283. Room is fully furnished with Queen bed, large closet, small desk & dresser. $750/month includes all utilities. It is just the (2) of us in the house with our Labrador & spaniel- must love dogs! We are open to renting for just the summer season or longer if needed! Thanks!
 
Hello, I'm definitely interested. Please email me at iansan5653@gmail.com or text 2393249843 (I'll be out of the country for the next two weeks so I won't be able to call). I'm looking for a summer rental from late May to mid August (almost 3 months).
 
Last edited:
Hello,
I am very interested in your available room. I currently live and work in Santa Rosa Beach, and the place im renting is selling. I love the area! :) please email text or call jackibarrera@gmail.com, 701-641-0606 ...thank you*
 
Hello! We are looking for a tenant for our guest bedroom in a 3/2 house in Point Washington off of 283. Room is fully furnished with Queen bed, large closet, small desk & dresser. $750/month includes all utilities. It is just the (2) of us in the house with our Labrador & spaniel- must love dogs! We are open to renting for just the summer season or longer if needed! Thanks!

Hello I too am interested if you haven't filled it yet. My email is rtaylor@wsls.com let me know what the status is.
Thank you
 
My husband & I are looking for us to rent long term, quick, we currently live in SRB & would love to stay in SRB. we're quiet, unfortunately we have no pets, so, no worry of jealousy, professional individuals. Please send us the application to: Shawgea38@gmail.com or text me 850.583.4030
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top