• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grand Boulevard restaurants?

New posts
I'd love to have a Jason's Deli here! We stumbled upon one in ATL last year and everyone in the family was happy.

I love Jason's Deli.

Where is this development? This is the first I have heard of Grand Boulevard. I am doing some searches to see what I can find.
 
http://www.grandboulevard.com/


Ok now I remember. I posted something about this several months ago. There was an article in the Atlanta Business Cronicle which stated and I quote (and I am searching for a link to this article) "some of the shops will be the retail components of the very successful outlet chains which are featured at Silver Sands." Some of the stores mentioned in the article are: Apple, J.Crew, Coach, Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.
 
Antrhopologie? That could mean trouble in my world! I :wub: Anthropologie.
 
http://www.grandboulevard.com/


Ok now I remember. I posted something about this several months ago. There was an article in the Atlanta Business Cronicle which stated and I quote (and I am searching for a link to this article) "some of the shops will be the retail components of the very successful outlet chains which are featured at Silver Sands." Some of the stores mentioned in the article are: Apple, J.Crew, Coach, Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.
Don't they realize that the people shop the Factory Stores because they do not want to pay retail? Talk about taking a risk. That is one that I would avoid like the plague.
 
Don't they realize that the people shop the Factory Stores because they do not want to pay retail? Talk about taking a risk. That is one that I would avoid like the plague.

SmilingJOe, some people avoid last year's fashion like the plague so they might not be taking as much of a risk as you'd think. ;-)
 
SmilingJOe, some people avoid last year's fashion like the plague so they might not be taking as much of a risk as you'd think. ;-)


this is true Mermy, but also, if you live here with very few shopping resources nearby, you come to realize how most of these outlet stores are just awful. they don't have what you need when you need it. and if they do it is typically not a good discount, if at all. I am so over silver sands - but I do shop just a few of the stores there out of complete desparation.

well, then we got Belks at Destin Commons - puhleeeeze... better than nuttin. but still very lacking..
 
this is true Mermy, but also, if you live here with very few shopping resources nearby, you come to realize how most of these outlet stores are just awful. they don't have what you need when you need it. and if they do it is typically not a good discount, if at all. I am so over silver sands - but I do shop just a few of the stores there out of complete desparation.

well, then we got Belks at Destin Commons - puhleeeeze... better than nuttin. but still very lacking..

You're right on the money, Tootsie. If you shop the sales at the "regular" stores, you can do very well for yourself.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top