• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Google II

New posts
Tell her I said Hi!!!! I have been MIA for at least two weeks..... heck I don't even know how long really. Summer can't get here fast enough!!! My schedule has been out of hand lately! I need a SoWal fix and fast! I have been missing all of you! :cool:
 
CastlesOfSand said:
Tell her I said Hi!!!! I have been MIA for at least two weeks..... heck I don't even know how long really. Summer can't get here fast enough!!! My schedule has been out of hand lately! I need a SoWal fix and fast! I have been missing all of you! :cool:
Don't feel bad, I've been busy too but once a sowaller always a sowaller. Welcome back, we love you.:wub:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Good night Johnboy. Good night Sunshine. Goodnight COS.

Don't be gone too long. We miss you

Nighty Night!!! Maybe I can post during regular daylight time shortly!!!! School is almost out!!!!! Next Wednesday to be exact! I might even celebrate with a full day of posting!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! That could be funn!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top