• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Goatfeathers trump sign

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
We were heading to Goatfeathers but noticed that their sign read 'trump 47'. Nope. Ellen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would assume they approve of Trump's rollback of environmental regulations and gutting of environmental agencies.

Nope.
 
I assume they are people entitled to their opinions, the same way I’m entitled mine and don’t give it much more thought.

It’s utterly amazing how crazy people get making assumptions about others based on whom they vote for…when there are all but TWO choices that both poorly reflect the values of most citizens. Ignorance and bias and all on full display.
 
I assume they are people entitled to their opinions, the same way I’m entitled mine and don’t give it much more thought.

It’s utterly amazing how crazy people get making assumptions about others based on whom they vote for…when there are all but TWO choices that both poorly reflect the values of most citizens. Ignorance and bias and all on full display.
It's not crazy anymore. A Trump flag is the same as a confederate flag.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top