• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Full Time Position

New posts

JordanK37

Beach Crab
My girlfriend & I are moving to the area at the end of July & I am currently looking to secure a full time job starting at the beginning of August. I have experience in banking, sales, and logistics but I am open to anything! Preferably starting at $18/hour. Thank you in advance for any information! I’m happy to send my resume if needed.
 
Regions bank in Seagrove is looking for a teller and a banker. Hold them to $20/hr for the teller position and $25/hr for the banker position.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top