thecaseyfamily
Beach Comber
We are very interested in buying beach property sometime in the next 18 months. But we do not have the resources (time and money) to make sense of buying a nice beach home individually. We prefer the communities with nicer amenities (St. Joe Developments) ... but I am unsure if there are homes for sale with fractional ownership possibilities.
My questions are:
1) Are there homes for sale with fractional ownership?
2) If so, what is the best way to research them?
3) What do I need to be most CAREFUL about in proceeding with this type of purchase?
Thank you in advance for all your help!
My questions are:
1) Are there homes for sale with fractional ownership?
2) If so, what is the best way to research them?
3) What do I need to be most CAREFUL about in proceeding with this type of purchase?
Thank you in advance for all your help!