• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For what are ye thankful?

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
My list is way too long, but I will throw out one thing for which I am thankful, good peeps like most of you guys. :D
 
Smiling JOe said:
My list is way too long, but I will throw out one thing for which I am thankful, good peeps like most of you guys. :D

This year baby Camden is at the top of a very,very long list. All you peeps are in the top 12!
 
My boyfriend
 
All of the above....and not having to eat Turducken!
 
Quarterbacks that wear bright yellow jerseys. That silly pretty boy that's 9-1.
 
Donna said:
Ye olde good health.
Amen to that.

I have had some painful reminders this year (as many, many people have) that life is short, and the really big things are out of our control. I am trying to remember to be thankful every day, though I'm sure I don't always succeed.

Interesting how the harder things get, the easier it becomes to count blessings! Maybe I'll ponder that after turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie. Maybe I'll just take a nap instead. :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top