• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fishing report

New posts

Santiago

Beach Fanatic
Decided to blow off work after lunch today and head to Grayton. Stopped by Yellowfin to pick up shrimp at 1:30. Caught first Pompano at 1:55. Realized I forgot my ice chest, I guess I didn't have very high expectations. Went back to the corner market and bought an ice chest. Back to the beach and fished till 3:45, caught 11 more pompano. Kept 7 for myself and friends and released the last 5. It was a typical postcard day at the beach in October. I think I will go again tomorrow.
 
Santiago said:
Decided to blow off work after lunch today and head to Grayton. Stopped by Yellowfin to pick up shrimp at 1:30. Caught first Pompano at 1:55. Realized I forgot my ice chest, I guess I didn't have very high expectations. Went back to the corner market and bought an ice chest. Back to the beach and fished till 3:45, caught 11 more pompano. Kept 7 for myself and friends and released the last 5. It was a typical postcard day at the beach in October. I think I will go again tomorrow.

I would like to be include on your list of "friends." I do love me sum Pompano.:D
 
Santiago said:
Decided to blow off work after lunch today and head to Grayton. Stopped by Yellowfin to pick up shrimp at 1:30. Caught first Pompano at 1:55. Realized I forgot my ice chest, I guess I didn't have very high expectations. Went back to the corner market and bought an ice chest. Back to the beach and fished till 3:45, caught 11 more pompano. Kept 7 for myself and friends and released the last 5. It was a typical postcard day at the beach in October. I think I will go again tomorrow.

Sounds like a good day...
 
Didn't fish, but had a great day as well. Unfortunately for me it was in November and I have to leave!
 
My goodness OL...I forgot how much I LOVE that bunny with the pancake on it's head! Thanks!
 
Santiago said:
Decided to blow off work after lunch today and head to Grayton. Stopped by Yellowfin to pick up shrimp at 1:30. Caught first Pompano at 1:55. Realized I forgot my ice chest, I guess I didn't have very high expectations. Went back to the corner market and bought an ice chest. Back to the beach and fished till 3:45, caught 11 more pompano. Kept 7 for myself and friends and released the last 5. It was a typical postcard day at the beach in October. I think I will go again tomorrow.

Limit is 6 per person per day, min. 11".
 
Santiago said:
Decided to blow off work after lunch today and head to Grayton. Stopped by Yellowfin to pick up shrimp at 1:30. Caught first Pompano at 1:55. Realized I forgot my ice chest, I guess I didn't have very high expectations. Went back to the corner market and bought an ice chest. Back to the beach and fished till 3:45, caught 11 more pompano. Kept 7 for myself and friends and released the last 5. It was a typical postcard day at the beach in October. I think I will go again tomorrow.

Clearly, the "7" was a typo. Yes? :confused:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top