• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now.

Fact Or Crap???????

New posts
ok ok lets move on.....

if you add 2 opposite sides of a die, you will always get 6......

fact or crap...
 
This involves math, and I have never been good at math, so I will do what I always did and guess....fact
 
InletBchDweller said:
ok ok lets move on.....

if you add 2 opposite sides of a die, you will always get 6......

fact or crap...

don't make me think........................:eek:
 
crap.l....you will always get 7.....




Pez were first intended to help people keep from smoking....

fact or crap.... ?????
 
InletBchDweller said:
crap.l....you will always get 7.....




Pez were first intended to help people keep from smoking....

fact or crap.... ?????

f
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top